Farmogal laboratories turn precise needs into formulas and solutions that are the result of ongoing studies, experiments and research, thanks to the use of advanced technologies.
The more than forty scientific publications and ten patents are the concrete testimony of a belief in research seen as an instrument capable of asking the maximum from the present to contribute to the future.
A desire for quality and innovation together withreal and visible results and transparent information to support the customer.
Cosmetics formulated in the absence of preservatives
Farmogal’s technology is underconstant development and is periodically audited to correct any errors and increase product quality. Certifications thus become an incentive to improve and grow in order to always offer the best, as well as a guarantee of qualityand trust for the customer.
9001 certification is an external verification of the company’s system quality and assures the user customer that the company complies with rules and laws and is worthy of their trust. It is a tool for growth and empowermentof all operators because, in case of non-compliance with the rules, the certification can be revoked.
The 14001 certification certifies that Farmogal acts in respect of the environmentthrough clean and innovative cosmetics, free of paraffin derivatives and silicones, that let the skin breathe and do not harm nature. This is an excellence that globally certifies the safety of the company’s products.
QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENT POLICY
Farmogal cs srl is a company that designs, develops, manufactures, sells and distributesits own brand cosmetic products in absolute regime of continuity with the previous Farmogal srl from which it acquired market, know-how and structure, starting from 2013.
As of today, it engages in initiatives to convey to the market the perception of an absolute regime of continuitywith tradition (commemorations to the founding partner, specific projects in his name, dedications).
Farmogal cs has in its DNA a creative spirit focused on research and development aimed at making products that are as innovative as they are original in order to guarantee the end consumer and partners the quality that has always distinguished them, so as to remain the reference that the market has always recognized.
Farmogal cs has as its market niche the aesthetic-professional sector to which it presents itself with a wide catalog of professional cosmetics mostly included in well-defined and delineated aesthetic treatments and home maintenance cosmetics that guarantee the continuity of the effectiveness of the treatment as well as loyalty.
Approaching such a niche market with specialized professional figures involves the precise identification of the Client’s current and future needs and the guarantee of:
- a product that corresponds to the promised expectations
- training and informational support
- regular service in accordance with agreements
- satisfaction and assistance in the event of a complaint
To this end, management takes full authority from the Board of Directors for all processes and implements a Quality and Environment Policy that aims:
- To ensure products that are distinguished by technological innovation and effectiveness
- To ensure the consistency of product quality by conducting pre-sale testing, ensuring inspections and maintenance to instruments, machinery and equipment, and performing monitoring of test and measurement instrumentation significant to quality
- To design with the product life cycle in min:
– choose raw materials of natural origin and/or low environmental impact
– Identify only recyclable and environmentally sustainable packaging (where possible) indicate how it will be disposed of
– reduce where possible the consumption of energy resources and water
– reduce where possible emissions into the environment, processing wastes and the production of non-recyclable waste
– To monitor the company’s possible environmental impacts to ensure safety
- To pursue continuous improvement of the Quality and Environment system through:
– the prevention of problemsrather than their control and correction after the fact.
– The monitoring of processes and analysis of appropriate indicators of performance and customer satisfaction so that future goals can be set
- To adopt personnel management based on involvement, training and retention, strategic factors for achieving a successful position in the marketplace
- To strive to meetcompliance and legislative obligations inherent in the product supplied and safety in the workplace
- To secure reliable and qualified partners with the same focus on Quality and Environment and to supervise them
- To maintain at the Administrative level,maximum clarity in the relationship with Customers with transparent contracts and invoices
- To ensure good coverage of the Italian market and commit to developing the foreign market
- To invest in innovation, visibility and image
The Management, in taking this important step, wants to communicate, both inside and outside the company, the will to:
- To work incompliance with all Stateand European Community laws
- Work in compliance with the needs of the Customer in order to meet its requirements to the best of its ability and professional knowledge
- Define and periodically review the Quality and Environment Policy together with all personnel, concretizing it into objectives that are appropriate to the needs of the organization and Clients and pursue continuous improvement
- Make available the resources that are necessary to achieve the objectives
TheQuality and Environment Policy is disseminated by Management to all personnel by ensuring the dissemination of mission, guiding principles and goals by posting on the “bulletin board.”
Management shall annually re-evaluate the Policy through the periodic review of the integrated system based on the results obtained.
A new, cleaner cosmetics Is born in the Farmogal laboratory: through research the excipient, the inactive part of the cosmetic, is removed and only molecules useful for the skin are chosen.
All preservatives act as fungal and bacterial cell killers but, when applied to the skin, they also irritate and damage epidermal cells. Eliminating from the formulation every kind of preservative, not only some family, represents a remarkable increase in the quality of the products of the company, which has always put in first place the regard for physiology and constantly improves with the aim of maintaining the effectiveness and safety of its cosmetics.
Farmogal operators have published and co-authored scientific publications in national and international journals in the cosmetic and dermatological fields.